CategoriesSend Us An Email
We are hiring!
We are hiring!
Work/life balance is important to us, so hours of work are flexible. Our perfect person would have at least some experience in Real Estate and Estate Administration and possess exceptionally good client management skills, strong organizational skills and an ability to think quickly and multi-task.
- Juris Doctor or law degree and be a member in good standing with LSBC;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented who has the ability to work independently;
- Customer-service oriented: the customer experience is held at the top of the pyramid of what we hope to give to clients; everything else is secondary;
- Efficient: we consistently try to build new systems and workflow processes so that we can be more efficient;
- Bonus: a sense of humor, because our ladies love to laugh;
- Come work with us, not for us!
The associate solicitor would practice in the areas of Real Estate Conveyance, Estate Law and Wills Planning (solicitor work only).
We are open to expansion in the compatible practice areas, and we are interested in exploring with our legal team, practice areas of passion.
Both salary based and/or contractual (commission based) opportunities are available.
Please apply with your resume and a brief cover letter to Tiffany@stevenslaw.ca. Plea
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Experience: Conveyancing: 1 year (Preferred)