CategoriesSend Us An Email
A New Slate
The holidays can be a wonderful and relaxing time of year. Occasions spent celebrating with family and friends can be a welcome reward for a year of hard work and discipline. However, there is a darker side of the holidays that may deliver a great deal of additional dread and stress. But wait, how can you avoid repeating the mistakes from last year and clear a new slate for 2020?
First of all, there are many forces at work that can adversely affect daily life, and thereby, ones’ sense of well-being. Divorce, bankruptcy, the death of a loved one, or deficiencies in a new construction project can all lead to a disastrous year you’d prefer to forget.
Stevens & Company can assist anyone in need of legal support any time throughout the year. Furthermore, our team of legal experts can assist you in significant ways. A brief overview of our essential services encompasses:
- Conflict Mediation instead of heading to court.
- Separation and Co-Habitation Agreements for the security of your family.
- Dispute Resolutions over property or other unforeseen events.
- Divorce Arrangements that work for both parties, including children.
- Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Construction Law that protects your interests.
- Employment Law that protects your rights as an employer and employee.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance and claims complications.
- Construction safety requirements to ensure you and your employees are safe.
- Develop your or a family member’s estate and will.
- Help you appoint a Power of Attorney on your behalf.
- Assist you in all aspects of First Nations Law. For example, your staff could benefit from a controlled group facilitation through a Circle Approach.
- And so much more.
In this regard, there are several reasons you should consider mediation to resolve conflicts you may experience in the year ahead.
BENEFITS OF MEDIATION
- More confidential than a public court hearing.
- More immediate resolution in disputes versus waiting for a court date.
- More affordable than hiring a lawyer and attending court.
- Less stressful than a long, drawn-out court battle.
- Offers the opportunity to clarify and communicate more clearly with the other party involved.
- Protects everyone’s interests rather than destroying relationships and finances.
Indeed, knowledge is empowering. Stevens & Company can truly renew your faith in humanity. Our knowledgeable staff can assist you in making 2020 a year you want to remember.
Don’t be left drowning in fear of the unknown in the coming year—protect yourself now with a clear vision of 2020. Contact us any time to gain control of your life and conquer a new decade.